You can learn a lot about yourself just by looking at your hands.
Scientists have noticed an extraordinary link between the length of your ring and index fingers and a various physical as well as behavioral traits.
Apparently, some scientists believe that the ratio between index and ring finger indicates how much testosterone we were exposed to in our mother’s womb.
The higher the testosterone, the greater the length of the ring finger and the more “masculine” the resulting child – whether male or female.
Take a look at your own fingers in comparison with the image to identify which looks most like your own, A, B, or C.
“A FINGER” : RING FINGER IS LONGER THAN THE INDEX FINGER
- Those with longer ring fingers are mostly good-looking. Most of them have the charm of a heartthrob. They make a lot of friends and love to chat. They also have a natural ability to make relationships work.
- They’re also thought to be more aggressive, and more likely to take risks.
- A greater testosterone can be an indicator of high levels of achievement in sports as well as greater athletic ability.
- They make better soldiers, engineers, speculators and chess players, and are better at solving problems such as crosswords.
“B FINGER” : RING FINGER IS SHORTER THAN THE INDEX FINGER:
- People with shorter ring finger have high self-esteem and are kind of narcissistic.
- They enjoy solitude and dislike to be interrupted when they are having some alone time.
- Just because they prefer to work alone doesn’t mean they are an introvert. In sticky situations, they’re quick on their toes and eager to guide the way.
- They are not the type to take the initiative in love, instead, they tend to receive the affection that’s given to them.
“C FINGER” : RING FINGER AND THE INDEX FINGER ARE THE SAME LENGTH:
- Those whose ring fingers and index fingers are the same length are peace loving and conflict makes them uncomfortable.
- They are very coordinative and always try to get along well with people. They respect other people’s opinion and are always ready to compromise.
- They are resourceful, even-tempered, and confident, people look to them for the right answers.
- They are more likely to be faithful lovers. They are caring and gentle towards their partner.