Someone asked what we should stop doing. The answer can be summarized in the following 8 things that are truly a waste of your time:
- Watching TV. I stopped watching television in 2007. I was a couch potato and would watch it for up to 8 hours per day.
- Being in a relationship with someone so that you’re not bored or lonely. Self-explanatory.
- Trying to solve everyone’s problems.
- Trying to win every conversation that you have with people.
- Doing something just because it allegedly makes your mother, father, grandparents, aunt, uncle, cousin or siblings happy. But you hate it and it makes you feel miserable.
- Constantly complaining about something that you could have already changed.
- Creating fake problems so that you don’t have to deal with your real problems.
- Trying to make someone love you when they are not interested in you.
What You Say On This